Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 04:28 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!

Hello guys, I just joined so that I can learn and read up more on f150 and modding them!

I don't yet have a truck but here are my past cars in order..

Camry > RX-8 > CRX Si beater w/RX-7 FD3S garage queen > a few miatas > BMW 135i > Mazdaspeed 3 and I currently drive a 15 Mustang GT.

I've always disliked trucks my whole life and only recently started giving them some respect...and it seems like the f150 is definitely the most popular for a reason. I have my eye on a 2011-2015 that is decently loaded with semi low miles.

I am honestly hoping I might even get lucky and find someone here who wants a Mustang and feels like trading haha.

Anyways, since I don't have an f150 to show you, here is my stang!

Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!-exvz8jb.jpg

Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!-cdjoaar.jpg
Old 08-26-2016, 09:14 AM

Well I mostly parted the mustang out and ended up in a 2013 FX4 5.0 that is from what I can tell damn near fully loaded. It's a beast but the 1 thing I'm missing is being able to zip through traffic, granted it's also nice not having to use a clutch in completely stopped Houston traffic, which I already experienced on my way home from buying the truck due to a wreck.

Can't wait to start learning here on the forum! If you guys have any tips or recommendations please let me know, I already figured out I need to clear this mykey **** off the 2nd key as the volume was limited to like 40% and I keep getting a top speed warning lol.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:29 AM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Thanks for joining. That's a great looking mustang. Had a 92 LX pushing 10 LBS of boost that I sold last year to build a Wrangler. Rollin high's fun too!

Good luck with your new truck
Tony
Old 08-26-2016, 12:18 PM

Gotta take off the horribly ugly wind/bug deflector or whatever that thing is. Don't have money for new tires and wheels for awhile but I'm looking forward to that eventually. ordered about $200 in goodies already though lol.

Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!-vztoxkn.jpg

Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!-tepaxiu.jpg

Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!-cmkxxcj.jpg
Old 09-01-2016, 11:01 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice truck and your mustang was beautiful too btw. Too bad you couldn't keep them both.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:08 PM

Received 394 Likes on 361 Posts

Well that escalated quickly. Lol.

Quick Reply: Car guy here...mildly interested in a truck so I came to check out the forum!