Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Been here a while but first post

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 12:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Been here a while but first post

Been a member for a while but since I've never introduced myself I thought I would post. I have driven Ford's since my first truck in high school, a 1981 F-150. I've owned four other F-150's, a Ranger, a BroncoII, and most recently I owned a 2006 F-250 with a Powerstroke 6.0 which I just sold last August, all with four wheel drive. My company truck is a 2011 F-150 XLT that I got new in 2011 and have 140,000 trouble free miles on it. Just this weekend I got back into the ownership field and bought a 2011 F-150 Platinum. This truck has everything on it that I wanted already, with the exception of a cat back system. It has a 2 inch leveling kit with 33 inch Cooper tires and a rolling bed cover. This is absolutely the most luxurious truck I've ever owned. It has 76,000 miles on the 6.2l and am hoping I get much more. It should take me a while to add up the miles since it will sit mostly as I drive my company truck with their gas. As I play around with my new toy I'm sure I will post on here more with questions and updates. Glad to be here and thanks for looking.
Tim

Quick Reply: Been here a while but first post