Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

another new member from Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 10:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default another new member from Ontario

Hi all,
I've been doing a lot of reading on here lately before pulling the trigger on a new F150. Originally thought of getting an XLT 302A but finally decided to splurge a bit and went with a Lariat 500A (hard to find in Ontario) with Bronze fire / caribou two-tone paint.
They had to do a dealership swap and it arrived at the local dealership this afternoon so I ran up to check it out. I was concerned about the colour combo because they didn't have anything similar on the lot so I bought sight unseen. Have to say I'm really liking what I saw today. Hopefully they will have it prepped and ready for pickup by the weekend. Here’s a pic I snapped with my BlackBerry.
Will be adding Undercover or Bakflip tonneau cover and Adarac or Tracrac SR rack for kayaks / canoe.

Now I need to decide whether to go with the extended warranty or not. They pushed the Tricare warranty over the Ford ESP warranty but I'm leery of 3rd party warranty.

Thanks for all the great info on this site!

Old 09-20-2016, 10:28 PM

Received 224 Likes on 152 Posts

My dealer (Ontario) had to do a dealer swap as well. I just picked mine up yesterday.

I'm in the Niagara Region, where are you?
Old 09-20-2016, 10:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Peterborough. They had to swap with dealer in Bracebridge. Truck still only had 240km on it when it got here, so it didn't get driven much at the original dealer's lot.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:40 PM
Grandpa's big Blue Truck

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Great looking truck our new Edge has the same main color my new truck is blue so far both are great hope you are as happy with your new vehicle as we are with ours

Quick Reply: another new member from Ontario