Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

92 F-150 A.K.A. "The Phantom"

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 F-150 A.K.A. "The Phantom"

Welcome all to my thread, I would like to take this time to introduce to you the "Ford Phantom". This truck was bought back in 07' with a little over 200,000 miles for 1,600 dollars. In the beginning it wasnt much to look at with its disconected exhaust, original plugs, and factory wheels.
But with a little blood, sweat, and tears this 4.9L has really made a name for itself. Some of its feature that make it stand out could be its 10 inch x 15 inch daytona wheels accompanied with 295/60/15's. Or its double crome tiped duel exhaust ran straight out of a dinomax high performance muffler. Man does that sound great or what. This little number will be sure to lift the skirts of any bad mama dripping for a good time. I cant say enough about this truck. After all said and done, the total cost for this one way ticket is somewhere in the 3,500 dollar range. Not bad you say? Right at dawn this truck turns into a ghost disapearing in the night. Who knows, you might even see this truck in a town near you, just don't blink. 90% of this truck is factory paint. The only thing I laid a gun to was that truck, roof, and grill of course. I'd like to say it has a dead mans touch. Don't be mad with me, its not my fault I've got Ford engineering running through my veins. This truck does still have the factory 4.9L inline six and is not a bad engine at all. It sits in storage while I work and I only take it out about once a month. There will be a future v-8 dropped in it in the future, but I just need to work out some kinks. I'll be taking some more pics here in the future for your veiwing pleasures. Feel free to ask away with any questions you have with your truck, I might be able to help-----mynewemail44@yahoo.com

Last edited by Nick Martini; 06-08-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Quick Reply: 92 F-150 A.K.A. "The Phantom"