Topic Sponsor
Detailing & Cleaning Keep your Ford F150 Truck looking top notch! Discuss your cleaning and detailing tips here!

My 2011 F150 CC Lariat Ecoboost (Tuxedo Black) Opti Coat Pro Plus protected!

Old 02-18-2016, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 2011 F150 CC Lariat Ecoboost (Tuxedo Black) Opti Coat Pro Plus protected!

Hey guys,

I finally got around the joining a forum for this new to me truck. I purchased my F150 back in mid-September, coming from the diesel world

Anywho, I'm a professional detailer here in the Baltimore County area of Maryland. I travel on request as well, and handle some pretty awesome cars! Enough about me... onto my truck!

2011 F150 Crew Cab Lariat
Tuxedo Black
Just a click under 60k miles

When I took ownership the paint was in 'OK' condition. Fairly heavily swirled but hidden due to the flakes in the Tuxedo Black. I had to compound and polish it back to perfection before I applied Optimum's Opti Coat Pro Plus

What's Opti Coat Pro Plus you say?

It's a hard wearing ceramic clear coating that is applied by authorized professionals. There's Pro and there's Pro Plus. They are permanent coatings with scratch resistance, insane gloss, crazy hydrophobic properties and chemical resistance!

On to the pictures!

I'll have to get some videos for you guys of the insane protection. I've applied coatings to vehicles for over 2 years now, after seeing this first hand protection and hydrophobic qualities I can honestly say Optimum's "Ultimate Protection" campaign is pretty damn accurate!
Old 02-18-2016, 12:19 PM

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts

Looks great! Will be interested in seeing how it holds up.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My 2011 F150 CC Lariat Ecoboost (Tuxedo Black) Opti Coat Pro Plus protected!