Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Why can't I view most pictures?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 03:29 PM

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts

Default Why can't I view most pictures?

I am really curious why I cannot view most pictures uploaded to this site? They seem to work fine on my iphone, and ipad, but my computer doesn't load most of them.

Some posts work fine, but others are not. For example, if I look at the thread about the aftermarket heated seat inserts, I can view images from some members, but not others.

Is this due to the format of the upload, or a setting with my computer? I am using Firefox, but get the same results with explorer.

very strange, does anyone else have the same issue?
Old 12-25-2012, 03:45 PM

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

You are not alone. I posted the same questions yesterday. Some answers were given but none worked for me. Still seeking an answer.

Dennis
Old 12-25-2012, 07:07 PM

Received 251 Likes on 137 Posts

Are you logged in to the website on all the computers/devices you are using to view it, or are you viewing it as a guest on some of them? Some members use the built-in photo uploading feature on the forum, which may limit viewing to logged in members, while others use off-site image hosting, ie photobucket, which alllows anyone to view the photos.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:37 PM

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts

seems to make no difference whether I am logged in or viewing as a guest. In fact, on my laptop I have the problem even if I am logged in, yet on my ipad I can view the scrambled pictures while viewing as a guest.

its definitely above my technological understanding!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:07 PM

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by mattd17
seems to make no difference whether I am logged in or viewing as a guest. In fact, on my laptop I have the problem even if I am logged in, yet on my ipad I can view the scrambled pictures while viewing as a guest.

its definitely above my technological understanding!
Same here. I am auto logged in each time I go to this site. I have no problems on the NCRS or Corvette Forum which posts many members photos.

Dennis

Quick Reply: Why can't I view most pictures?