Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Thread not available after posting in it???

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 04:22 AM

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Thread not available after posting in it???

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden threads that I post in are not available for me to reselect in the "New Posts" section.

So what happens is, I log in, select "New Posts", I scroll through all the recent posts until I find one that I want to read. I then create a post in that thread and exit it by hitting "New Posts" to update the screen. After a few minutes I'll then scroll back down to find the thread I posted in to see if anyone else has posted since I did but the thread does not show up.

The only way for me to view threads that I've posted in is to select "Subscribed Threads" or "My Posts" under my username setting on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Did something change that I'm not aware of? I tried performing a search for this and nothing came up. I also spent about 30 minutes going through all my profile settings to see if there was something to select or de-select but I didn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Update: After creating this thread, I selected "New Posts" to exit my thread and update the "New Post" section and I'm not able to see my thread that I just created. I had to select "Subscribed Threads" under my username settings to get back into my thread and make this update. I never had to do this before and quite frankly, it's frustrating. Please help!!!!!

Last edited by FordRoushFan; 12-15-2014 at 04:27 AM.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:52 PM

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

More than likely no new post had been added since you posted in it.

Quick Reply: Thread not available after posting in it???