Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Suggestions, Comments & Questions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Belushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tecumseh, Oklahoma
Posts: 1,258
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 64 Times in 51 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Is there a forum update in future?

I have iPhone 5s. All the time when I try and post it says duplicate post when I just hit send for first time. Also several times I can't open app. I delete and reinstall. But I shouldn't have this many problems. Also, just tried pm'ing somebody and it won't let me. Says must wait 30 seconds, but I haven't posted or sent pm in the last hr. I've been on here for awhile and love the app, but haven't seen an update in quite awhile. Thanks.
Belushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #2
Ford Fanboy? Yeah!?
 
GriffFX4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 1,513
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Thanks: 244
Thanked 312 Times in 220 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belushi View Post
I have iPhone 5s. All the time when I try and post it says duplicate post when I just hit send for first time. Also several times I can't open app. I delete and reinstall. But I shouldn't have this many problems. Also, just tried pm'ing somebody and it won't let me. Says must wait 30 seconds, but I haven't posted or sent pm in the last hr. I've been on here for awhile and love the app, but haven't seen an update in quite awhile. Thanks.
I use the apps, get the same errors. Ignore them.

Hit send, click ok on the error, click cancel and it will send the post anyway. Same with PMs
__________________

2013 Ingot Silver
SCrew
FX4 EcoBoost, Pkg 402A, Moon/Nav Born 8-12-2012

GriffFX4's MFT Wallpapers >>> http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/Gr...%20backgrounds
GriffFX4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Belushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tecumseh, Oklahoma
Posts: 1,258
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 64 Times in 51 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffFX4 View Post
I use the apps, get the same errors. Ignore them. Hit send, click ok on the error, click cancel and it will send the post anyway. Same with PMs
Ok. I know when I cancel the post it goes through. But was insure about pms. But an update to fix this crap would still b nice.
Belushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:21 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Bossgame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belushi View Post
Ok. I know when I cancel the post it goes through. But was insure about pms. But an update to fix this crap would still b nice.
Yes it would...
Bossgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:32 AM   #5
Administrator
5 Year Member
 
Lenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Summerville, SC
Posts: 11,749
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 420 Times in 113 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

There is a large update coming in the next few weeks. We are in the final stages of a new app entirely. Once it goes live, we'll let everyone know.
Lenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lenn For This Useful Post:
FosterChild (08-10-2014), Truck Yeah (08-10-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Truck Yeah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago NW Burbs
Posts: 859
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 18
Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
There is a large update coming in the next few weeks. We are in the final stages of a new app entirely. Once it goes live, we'll let everyone know.
Sounds good! looking forward to it
Truck Yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:14 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.