Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Suggestion. Lower required post count for classified section

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggestion. Lower required post count for classified section

I understand that you probably want to keep out spam, but there could be deals for members to be had. I've been on one forum where they stated minimums were to make sure that members were legit but what does it really take to just farm out 25 posts?
I think this is an awesome forum but once I make it to 25, I'll probably only engage in buying and selling on that subforum. There could be others like that but turn away from the forums due to the minimum posts thus diminishing on the potential deals.
Thanks for hearing my suggestion.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:58 PM

Received 1,162 Likes on 647 Posts

Appreciate your thoughts. However, the Forum is first & foremost a place for the members to share ideas, knowledge & assistance. The Trade & Sale sections are provided as a secondary service to our members.

The requirements for posting to the Trade & Sale section, to some, may seem overt, unnecessary & a pain in the ***. That being said, these requirements are long standing, & has served both our members, as well as the Moderating staff in our efforts to keep the Trade & Sale section both Spam & Scam free.

Last edited by ymeski56; 08-15-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Suggestion. Lower required post count for classified section