Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Stickies

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 12:06 PM
GA FX4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stickies

I am new to the whole f150 world so I am looking for information like a lot of other people. What I was thinking is that I have seen a lot of knowledgeable people on here and thought that maybe they could create some commonly asked topics stickies. I am sure there are a lot of questions that are asked over and over again. I was moderator on a couple of import car sites and i would create suspension, forced induction and common swap questions stickies. Here, I would think things like tire sizes or ground clearances would be good info. Or what you would need to put together a lightning/harley davidson supercharger setup on your non supercharged 5.4l. These are all just guesses since I am new here but I am sure some of you long timers know what gets asked over and over or if this suggestion is even worth it.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:10 PM

Received 50 Likes on 46 Posts

these already exist but theyre mostly in the newer model sections, like the 04-08 section.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:40 PM
GA FX4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine is an 03, so that is where i spend most of my time but i figured, there are a lot of different setups so it would be cool if someone put all the info together.

biggest tire to fit on a 2wd no lift
biggest tire to fit a 4x4 with no lift
etc.

or best bang for your buck performance mods

Quick Reply: Stickies