Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

parts, for sale amd wanted

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default parts, for sale amd wanted

I think it would be helpful to have 2 different pages, Parts for sale and Parts wanted. I think it would also be helpful if users put a brief location of where they are at in the title.
Example: (Tires for sale NE Iowa) or (Tires wanted NE Iowa) I think it would help out on giving people an idea of where they have to go or send for parts.
A zip code could be helpful also. Ex: tires for sale zip 52777
Old 12-26-2007, 09:13 PM
that's gonna leave a mark

Excellent idea. Even if sellers or people WTB list where they are it would make it so much nicer. I've gotten posts deleted on other forums for not putting location, not that it needs to be that extreme.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A feedback section would be nice too so people can see what members have good feedback, or where others can link to feedback on other sites.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Will work for parts

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

I agree and maybe divide it up into parts of the country like south and north for those of us who hate shipping. Also one just for dealers. And how about an svt section?
Old 04-10-2008, 10:00 PM

Agreed... most of the other forums I frequent have seperated sections. Creates less clutter in the For Sale section. And allows people to browse throught the wanted ads and see if they might have something someone is looking for. I have done this before and found a few items I would never had thought I would have been able to get $$$ for.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Quick Reply: parts, for sale amd wanted