Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Navigation problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Navigation problem

I just purchased a 2013 ford f-150 echo boost and my navigation system is screwed. When my phones are hooked up to it,it automatically shuts itself off saying system reboot. When my phones are not hooked up to it, it works fine. Is there's anyone else out there having issues with this if so please let me know or is this just mine. My truck is not even a month old and its been to ford 6 times already for the same problem.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:53 PM

Received 2,958 Likes on 1,649 Posts

Yes, mine is the same, its not necessarily a Nav thing more than a pairing issue with the phones. Mine has been pissing me off so much I wanted to take a hammer to it once (or 14 times). Theres an upgrade notice out now so take it to the dealer and tell them specifically that you are getting an SD card error message which will trigger the appropriate re-install of the system I havent done mine yet, hopefully next week.

I got rid of every PC in my house and moved to Macs because of the BS problems with Microsoft operating systems and what do I do? I buy a truck with one! FML!!!

Quick Reply: Navigation problem