Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Mobile App???

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 04:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mobile App???

Men, just curious if there is an app for our forum here. I know it's probably not the most important thing for a lot of you, but I feel like a lot of us could use. Is there one out right now? Does anyone plan on making one?
Old 03-14-2014, 04:16 AM

Received 871 Likes on 695 Posts

Have you even looked?

Yes there is, at least they do for iPhones. Currently making this post using it.

Wayne
Old 03-14-2014, 04:24 AM

Just found it. Sorry for my incompetence sir, I'm kind of new to the forum world. I hope you can overlook my stupidity on the first day on the site haha. I had the understanding that it was ok to ask questions. I was having a little trouble. Sure hope everyone is as nice as you are. Thanks for reply anyway buddy.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:28 AM

And you didn't even say the name of the app. Probably wouldn't hurt to be helpful every now and then, no big deal but it's kind of rude to make a comment that doesn't help at ALL. If anyone has trouble with this, as I know there are a few different apps for forums like tapatalk etc. the name of the app, conveniently enough, is F150forum.

Quick Reply: Mobile App???