Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

If it aint related to ford then why?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 02:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default If it aint related to ford then why?

Why are these other topics entertained. I come to this forum to see what other people are doing and to learn the "how to's", but it seems to be getting over-run by the," The two word game", or smiley face post. How about the,"page 47" thread. I used to check this site more often, but have had about enough of this fluff. Some of this stuff should be on a less generalized forum, but a smiley face thread on a f-150 site? Who are the moderators? Wake the F!@# up and clean this site or give it to the pigeons!!

BRING IT!!
Old 05-31-2010, 03:37 AM
2008 XLT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

let us know how you really feel why dont you, relax its a website you are going to have things like that happen, just dont read it get over it and if you have things you want answered, ask and the people that know will post a reply.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:15 AM

Why are you looking at the "Off Topic" thread for stuff about f-150s...That's why its off topic..
Old 05-31-2010, 07:45 AM
Srsly... who farted

Originally Posted by Larry Lynn
Why are these other topics entertained. I come to this forum to see what other people are doing and to learn the "how to's", but it seems to be getting over-run by the," The two word game", or smiley face post. How about the,"page 47" thread. I used to check this site more often, but have had about enough of this fluff. Some of this stuff should be on a less generalized forum, but a smiley face thread on a f-150 site? Who are the moderators? Wake the F!@# up and clean this site or give it to the pigeons!!

BRING IT!!
This is the "GENERAL DISCUSSION" forum section. What's that mean? General topics. Doesnt necessarily mean that Ford will be involved.

If you have so many issues with the way the forum is governed go elsewhere.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:50 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

If you dont like it , get the f&c$ out man!!!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:04 AM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

BRING IT!!

No site is perfect my brother...you have alot of people that like to yack it up about anything and everything. If I was you I'd stay away from the "new posts" icon and dive into the more meaty topics on year related threads.

Believe me I've gotten tired of the "page 47" threads myself....now my brain just automaticlly skips those if I'm digging threw the new posts. Every member is important to a newer sites growth so "cool your jets top gun" and stick around with us a few more decades

Last edited by westtnfx4; 05-31-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:10 AM
I NOM NOM NOM Threads...

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

A good number of the members are on and off the site frequently through out the day and enjoy BS'ing with other fellow members. As long as it's in the correct area, off topic or general discussion ( pending the subject ) that's fine.

The site still has some of the best tech help for the F-150 available online and numerous folks who can and do answer legitimate questions on routine / odd F-150 problems on a daily basis and we look forward to continuing to do so. :-)

Trending Topics

Old 05-31-2010, 09:13 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by westtnfx4
cool your jets top gun

Attached Images  
Old 05-31-2010, 09:19 AM
This picture scares you

BRING IT!!
So you posted something off topic, complaining about things being off topic in the off topic thread, in the general discussion thread... You do not see the irony in this, Larry????

So you posted this looking for an argument, good job internet cowboy, get out there and round up all those people for not following your ideas of the way things are supposed to be...

And sent you the link you asked for in your private message looking for the page 47 pics... LOL
Old 05-31-2010, 09:20 AM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Haha nice pic bigun

Quick Reply: If it aint related to ford then why?