Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

How see members' "My Truck" settings with their posts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 11:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default How see members' "My Truck" settings with their posts?

I couldn't find it in the help, and couldn't figure out how to search for an answer (all the terms I can think to search on are too common to yield useful results), so I've just got to ask...

I'm not seeing people's "My Truck" settings with their postings, which would be immensely helpful to know. I'm not seeing that info in people's signatures, so I figure I probably just turned the wrong setting off when I did my initial setup. I'd appreciate it if someone could point me at the right setting.

Thanks
Old 12-28-2015, 11:11 PM

Received 394 Likes on 361 Posts

If you're posting on the app, you won't see the signatures. A lot of people don't have a signature or picture on their profile of their trucks. It's a personal preference of the user. There are a few folks that put their truck/mod description in the signature, and others that put quotes. Just the way it goes.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, then I'll stop looking for such a setting . Thanks.

Too bad, as long as that info is already in the user profile, it'd be nice to see it with their posts.

Quick Reply: How see members' "My Truck" settings with their posts?