Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

getting error message and cant post

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 01:53 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default getting error message and cant post

this is the message I am getting. Wont let me post to any page but this main page.

Bubba302, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:59 PM

Received 1,162 Likes on 647 Posts

This post was moved from "General F150 Discussion" section.

Originally Posted by Bubba302
this is the message I am getting. Wont let me post to any page but this main page.

Bubba302, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:50 PM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts
Default won't let Us" load up Photo's???

Hi Guys,

2 questions

seems last 3 days the site won't let us load up photo's, noticed quite a few guys loading stuff and its a X and garbbly Goupe and nothing loads...
any reason to why that is happening....???

is there away to notify Members of Meet and Greet without having to go into each year of truck thread and put a notice, by only doing it in one place....??

Thanks

Grant
Old 01-17-2013, 04:54 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

/\/\

IB is aware of it and we working on a fix as we speak....
The following users liked this post:
Grandpa's Grocery Getter (01-17-2013)

Quick Reply: getting error message and cant post