Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Forum Etiquette(What's acceptable and what's not)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 03:05 PM
"Lifted"

Received 223 Likes on 200 Posts

Default Forum Etiquette(What's acceptable and what's not)

The minimal age limit to join this site is 13yrs old with parental consent even though they don't have drivers license. That's fine.. They have knowledge that they'd like to share as well as receive information because at a young age they've taken a liking to Ford vehicles...

All vulgar language is blocked out and censored and nude photos are not allowed due to the diversity of the audience and also being that this is an open site. Anyone can browse the forum without being a member...

We bash on guys that say "hey I just drove 90mph on the highway"... Immediately this guy is a douche and he is jumped on by members and mods....

BUT.......What seems to be praised and highly talked about.... Members under the age are allowed to join this site because it's censored enough for them to do so. The legal drinking age in the United States is 21yrs of age.... Why is this site so censored, a guy gets bashed for talking about speeding outside of a track, but adult members thinks it's cool to sit on a thread and let kids talk about how wasted their are and how they are drinking and driving.... On this site though shall not curse and swear but thy shall drink till I puke and drive home drunk because my buds on a f150 forum thinks it's cool and I feel badass doing it because i'll have something to talk about on the site...

If you think it's okay for kids to drink and drive and you giving him pointers on what alcohol to drink is okay then you have no respect for that kid or his well being..... BUT HE CANNOT CURSE OR POST NUDE PICS ON THIS SITE.... THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT....
Old 02-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Holla City Squalla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fuggin +1
Old 02-26-2012, 03:18 PM

Received 1,388 Likes on 664 Posts

Please provide one example when the staff here has encouraged underage drinking and drinking and driving. Its odd because I recall removing many posts about that exact topic and I know the other staff members do as well. The staff has no way of reading and monitoring every single post made here so thats where the members step in by using the report button. We even have a "how to" on that subject. CLICK ME!! There is also a list of forum posting rules that should give you a pretty good idea of whats acceptable here and whats not. ----> Forum rules

Last edited by kozal01; 02-26-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Holla City Squalla

Come on don't act blind to what gets posted in the talk about whatever thread every weekend by the same people.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Punity
Come on don't act blind to what gets posted in the talk about whatever thread every weekend by the same people.
I rarely click on that thread, again, thats what the report feature is for.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Holla City Squalla

One of the biggest threads on here an NO mod goes there everyday?
Old 02-26-2012, 03:25 PM

Did I say NO mods go there? I said I dont go there. Dont put words in my mouth. And once again, we dont have time to go through and read every single post made daily in that thread, it just wont happen. If its such and issue I can easily rectify it be deleting that thread.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Holla City Squalla

Originally Posted by kozal01

Did I say NO mods go there? I said I dont go there. Dont put words in my mouth.
Never said that don't know how you came to that conclusion
Old 02-26-2012, 03:28 PM

How do you think I came to that conclusion? ^^^^

Never said that don't know how you came to that conclusion
Old 02-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Holla City Squalla

Don't know, not the one thinking that. Funny went to go do the very thing you asked us as members to vigilant about and its all somehow deleted.

Quick Reply: Forum Etiquette(What's acceptable and what's not)