Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Addition of Possible Sections

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Additcted to my truc

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Addition of Possible Sections

Hey guys,

I was thinking about the layout of the site. I am not bashing you guys at all, just making suggestions. If you look at this site http://www.f150online.com/forums/index.php it has more departments for lack of a better word. These sites are both unique, but I think it would be a bit easier to navigate with a few more sections. I see exhaust questions in GD and to me that makes no sense. I think it would make things more specialized and keep certain areas more on topic.

John
Old 11-20-2009, 12:35 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

We could probably use a few more sections. Our concept is to slowly grow the topic list so they are all active and so you can easily find the topic your looking for on the homepage. So many sites have a huge list of forum topics, half of which aren't even active or only have a few posts in them.
What may work though is a few more sub-topics.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:55 PM
December 2009 TOTM!

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Nathan
We could probably use a few more sections. Our concept is to slowly grow the topic list so they are all active and so you can easily find the topic your looking for on the homepage. So many sites have a huge list of forum topics, half of which aren't even active or only have a few posts in them.
What may work though is a few more sub-topics.
I agree.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Additcted to my truc

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Sounds good. I like the idea Nathan!

Quick Reply: Addition of Possible Sections