Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Adding Video To Post

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Rocker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Adding Video To Post

How do I add a video to a post? I put a new exhaust on the screw and want to post video/sound. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:23 PM

Received 1,390 Likes on 664 Posts

Upload it to youtube or photobucket, post the link here.
The following users liked this post:
dagored11 (07-12-2012)
Old 02-26-2013, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I having a problem with my 2011 lariat limited, when the fuel level is between E and 1/4 tank. If I park facing down hill I can't start my truck. This is the first F 150 I have had problems with. None of my other trucks every had issues like this. The dealership has told me there is nothing wrong, and to face my truck up hill. I might add it a hill about 25 degrees, I could understand if the low fuel light was on, but it's not. Anybody else out there dealing with this problem?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:17 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by dave G
I having a problem with my 2011 lariat limited, when the fuel level is between E and 1/4 tank. If I park facing down hill I can't start my truck. This is the first F 150 I have had problems with. None of my other trucks every had issues like this. The dealership has told me there is nothing wrong, and to face my truck up hill. I might add it a hill about 25 degrees, I could understand if the low fuel light was on, but it's not. Anybody else out there dealing with this problem?
You have to understand the fuel pickup tube is in the center of the tank and when you run it that low and park on a grade that steep all the fuel is going to run forward of the pickup tube and suck air when you try to start it.

Normally there is enough fuel stored under pressure in the line to allow you to start and get moving so you could have some sort of fuel pressure problem. Do you have longer than normal crank times after the truck has sat overnight on a flat level or (close to) surface?

Quick Reply: Adding Video To Post