Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > General F150 Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 11-09-2006, 12:23 AM   #1
5 Year Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default What embarassing thing has your spouse done with your truck?

My buddy from my Navy days called me the other day to tell me what his wife did to his new Superduty. It is an 07 SuperCrew Longbed (longest thing on four wheels...almost). She was making a turn and caught the passenger side of the rear bumper on the bumper of a parked Pepsi truck. She was going real slow so it stopped her instantly. Of couse instead of backing up she decided to give the new diesel a little extra Umph! Needless to say the Pepsi truck didnt mind, but after she drove all the way home she found out his rear bumper was sticking straight out! Thats bad enough, but he was standing in his driveway with some of his neighbor buddies when she pulled in. They started looking at the truck and walking around when one friend said "How much did you pay for the fancy rear bumper" Ooops! What can you really say? He just shook his head, and she skampered into the house. lol

He wants me to send him some pictures of some really expensive rear bumpers. I think he wants to make her sweat a little before he gets another stock one. hehehe
DiscountPowerParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #2
08 February TOTM
5 Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscountPowerParts View Post
My buddy from my Navy days called me the other day to tell me what his wife did to his new Superduty. It is an 07 SuperCrew Longbed (longest thing on four wheels...almost). She was making a turn and caught the passenger side of the rear bumper on the bumper of a parked Pepsi truck. She was going real slow so it stopped her instantly. Of couse instead of backing up she decided to give the new diesel a little extra Umph! Needless to say the Pepsi truck didnt mind, but after she drove all the way home she found out his rear bumper was sticking straight out! Thats bad enough, but he was standing in his driveway with some of his neighbor buddies when she pulled in. They started looking at the truck and walking around when one friend said "How much did you pay for the fancy rear bumper" Ooops! What can you really say? He just shook his head, and she skampered into the house. lol

He wants me to send him some pictures of some really expensive rear bumpers. I think he wants to make her sweat a little before he gets another stock one. hehehe
Are you crazy She doesn't even get to drive my truck, well much anyways. Even if she's the bread winner .
Old 11-09-2006, 05:34 PM   #3
5 Year Member

I always tell my wife "My underware has the openng in the front". She always tells me to enjoy it! That always leeds to a few lonely nights lol. I have to say, my wife is a very good driver....yes she is in the room.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:13 PM   #4
Lucky Number 7
5 Year Member

Send a message via AIM to TxOutlaw

See a lesson I learned while changing oil here...

http://http://www.f150forum.com/showthread.php?t=22
SOLD: 2005 F250 KR 6.0 PSD (3rd 6.0 F250), 04 & 05 F150 4x4 SCrews.
NEXT TRUCK: 2011+ Coyote 5.0 SCrew 4x4

TxOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:42 PM   #5
5 Year Member

Most embarassing thing for her, but funniest to me... she drove it down to the local car wash one morning to wash it as a "suprise"... fell out of it and layed there on the concrete for about 5 minutes before she was able to get back up... heh
Old 11-11-2006, 01:18 AM   #6
5 Year Member

Oh man...you better put in an elevator lol.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #7
5 Year Member

Heh, she hasn't driven it since... although she has stated she now wants a truck she's scared of too.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:25 PM   #8
Ty
5 Year Member

my girlfriend mannaged to mess up my truck without even being the one driving.

i was slowly backing out of her drive way, which has a rock wall on both sides, and she suddenly decides that she forgot something. she opened her door AS she tells me to stop. the door caught on the rock wall which usually would just bend back, but i was so close to the wall, thet it crumpled the door TO the hinge, and it was almost a half inch shorter. i traded in tha dakota two days lafer for the F-150......nof is she would have f-ed up the door on the ford, she would be done for....

but she said did offer to pay to get the door fixed/replaced, but i already had the truck evaulated by the dealer, and they stuck to the trade in value they originally gave me for it, so it worked out.

and i have let her drive my trucksence that, and she now wants her own.
Ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:19 PM   #9
5 Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro-x-144 View Post
my girlfriend mannaged to mess up my truck without even being the one driving.

i was slowly backing out of her drive way, which has a rock wall on both sides, and she suddenly decides that she forgot something. she opened her door AS she tells me to stop. the door caught on the rock wall which usually would just bend back, but i was so close to the wall, thet it crumpled the door TO the hinge, and it was almost a half inch shorter. i traded in tha dakota two days lafer for the F-150......nof is she would have f-ed up the door on the ford, she would be done for....

but she said did offer to pay to get the door fixed/replaced, but i already had the truck evaulated by the dealer, and they stuck to the trade in value they originally gave me for it, so it worked out.

and i have let her drive my trucksence that, and she now wants her own.
atleast you got a new truck out of the deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooly1 View Post
^^^ Satan has more fun. Hookers, drugs, alcohol, Eminem. Heaven is uneventful.

Complete mod list. HERE
LovetheTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:19 PM