General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trailer wiring for 93 f150?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 08:41 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Trailer wiring for 93 f150?

on my 93 f150 i replaced my trailer wiring 4plug with a new T connector like 1 year ago and the past two months my dash lights would go out and i would have no tail, brake, head, or running lights. i could only have on either running lights or i could have just headlights with no running lights, so i changed the fuse and kept driving. but yeah the other day i went to tow a car for a buddy i seen that the 4plug wires were split open cause they got jammed against the corner of the bumper when i went muddin. so i went to disconnect the t-connector and well it ended up bad. i broke the connectors that come from the tail lights. the other day after i disconnect my trailer wire i was driving my truck and my ABS light was coming on and then realized at night why it was coming on. had no brake or tail lights so i had to go on the freezing ground in the middle of the road to connect the two tail light connectors so they will work for now until i replace it.

is their anywhere i can get a new set of wires that runs from the tail lights? eventually im going to get the adapter for a 4plug and 7way plug so when i put on trailer brake box i will have that stuff.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:57 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

does anyone know that the wires are just splice dnto the brake lights or is it a plug?

Quick Reply: Trailer wiring for 93 f150?