General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tire question, as annoying as they are.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Wondertwin2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tire question, as annoying as they are.

I've been doing some looking around, and I semi-recently found some tires by a company dubbed Grizzly Grip, or Pinnacle. I'm not sure which, but I think it's Grizzly Grip. In that case, the tires would be called Grizzly Grip Pinnacle M/T, their tread is kinda nice, simple and geometric but still kinda aggressive and my brother told me they're cheap, (his company put a set on his work truck), I was wondering if anyone had heard of them or run them, and if so, any opinions?
Old 05-12-2011, 11:09 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never personally heard of them, but i googled them and thye are called Pinnacle MT Grizzly Grip. They look like they'd get some decent traction, but also they are cheap off brand tires so they will be a soft compound. They will likely get s**t for tread wear, like half of good tires, and if you drive a lot of gravel soft compound is a really bad idea as they will be shot in 10-15k on gravel.

That is, just from what i googled about them.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Wondertwin2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, whatever opinions I get I'll take, high school student budget here, I gotta try and get my moneys worth. Thanks for the response!

Quick Reply: tire question, as annoying as they are.