General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is there a Ford Rep here?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 04:46 PM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Is there a Ford Rep here?

I am in search of a emblem that my local dealer... or any dealer I have contacted cant help me with. I know the emblems exist I just don't know how to get them. I am searching for "LOBO" emblems for my 2013 FX4. I put "LOBO" emblems on my 08 F-150 but a friend of mine bought them from a dealership in Mexico. That option is no longer possible for me. Also those emblems just said "LOBO" I am wondering if there are emblems that say "LOBO" with FX4 on the emblem as well.
My wife is Latina and having "LOBO" emblems on my truck gives her a small taste of home and makes her smile. I like being different and having people ask what it means
2009 to 2014 fits and is the same letter style. "LOBO' is a factory Ford emblem sold on F-150's sold in Mexico. There are no F-150's in Mexico... they are marketed as "LOBO"
The picture is of the emblem I put on my 08
Attached Thumbnails Is there a Ford Rep here?-08-lobo.jpg  

Last edited by Indyhead; 05-24-2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: added a pic
Old 05-24-2014, 07:14 PM
Cycle For Fun and Health

Received 495 Likes on 384 Posts

I searched for those some time ago and could not find any North of the border. I have not checked any of the Mexican auto dealers as I would expect them to be expensive.
There are F-150's in Mexico. The Lobo's are typically the fully equipped trucks, the 150's are the base line models.
There are many F-150's, many Harleys and many Lincolns. The newer Dodges are very popular also.
I spend numerous weeks every year in Mexico and the guys here like their trucks as much as us gringos do.

LOBO was introduced in the states maybe about 2003 but never caught on so was discontinued.
Old 05-24-2014, 10:44 PM

Received 2,527 Likes on 1,951 Posts

They show-up on ebaY® every now and then ...
Old 05-25-2014, 01:28 AM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Yes dealerships south of the border have them and can sell them to me but they cant ship them across the boarder to the USA for some reason. I would have to know someone that lives there or go there myself.
There maybe F-150's sold in Mexico now but at least until 2011 everything was LOBO and it didn't necessarily mean top of the line. My wife worked with Ford in Hermosillo Mexico when I met her. She got me my first set of emblems. She lives here now.

Quick Reply: Is there a Ford Rep here?