General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 05:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default seat covers

im thinking about ordering leather and reupholstering my seats. Has anyone ever attempted this on a 2005 f150?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i was thinkin bout doing that, but i think i can go to a salvage yard and find leather way cheaper. and im hopin ill find some leather out of a king ranch lol. i found a pair, but it turned out the drivers seat had a rip in it.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by colton
i was thinkin bout doing that, but i think i can go to a salvage yard and find leather way cheaper. and im hopin ill find some leather out of a king ranch lol. i found a pair, but it turned out the drivers seat had a rip in it.
was it a local salvage yard or did you find it on the internet. ive also considered going this route? How much were they asking? was it for the full set?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:59 PM

it was a local one, and i found it though http://car-part.com/
you enter your zip code and what youre looking for and it brings up a bunch of local salvage yards with it or similar items. i found both front bucket seats and the KR leather console for 350, and they had the back bucket seats too but i didnt ask cause i have an extended cab. Its too bad it had that rip, or i would of bought them. im still looking for a replacement cover somewhere, if i could find one of them id go back and get the seats.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in the same situation. I've got tan cloth seats in a 2010 that my employees and I are already getting dirty. Here's what I've come across so far:

Nice looking seat covers with a ton of different materials: www.coverking.com

Lower grade (or so it appears) seat covers: www.marathonseatcovers.com

These guys take your existing seats and cover with leather: www.classicsofttrim.com
I called classic soft trim to price out the leather on my truck (2010 screw) and they quoted me $1300 installed.

Hope this helps...
Old 10-14-2009, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Blackbird
I'm in the same situation. I've got tan cloth seats in a 2010 that my employees and I are already getting dirty. Here's what I've come across so far:

Nice looking seat covers with a ton of different materials: www.coverking.com

Lower grade (or so it appears) seat covers: www.marathonseatcovers.com

These guys take your existing seats and cover with leather: www.classicsofttrim.com
I called classic soft trim to price out the leather on my truck (2010 screw) and they quoted me $1300 installed.

Hope this helps...
yeah it help.....thanks. it might just have to be an income tax investment
Old 10-14-2009, 01:25 PM

it was a local one, and i found it though http://car-part.com/
you enter your zip code and what youre looking for and it brings up a bunch of local salvage yards with it or similar items. i found both front bucket seats and the KR leather console for 350, and they had the back bucket seats too but i didnt ask cause i have an extended cab. Its too bad it had that rip, or i would of bought them. im still looking for a replacement cover somewhere, if i could find one of them id go back and get the seats.
dude you can find just about anything on this site....thanks....one other thing, how do you set your azatar with a picture?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 PM

From what I have read and heard, Superhides are the only way to go. There are other threads on this site about the Marathon seat covers in particular.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:46 PM

go to your user CP and on the left side theres a list of links and one of them is "edit avatar" thats the page where you can change your picture.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:18 AM

go to your user CP and on the left side theres a list of links and one of them is "edit avatar" thats the page where you can change your picture.
thanks man i would have never figured that out

Quick Reply: seat covers