General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rhino-Rack: 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rhino-Rack: 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System

Anyone have experience with Rhino-Rack? I'm looking into Thule and Yakima alternatives as most all information on these systems indicate that they don't work well on the '09-14 model year trucks.

I can't really find any information on Rhino but have found some online reviews that look ok.
Old 03-31-2015, 10:51 AM

Wow, no one know anything about these systems....

Changing gears then, anyone have any success with either Thule or Yakima systems? Leaks, seal damage and door closure, paint damage are the top complaints I've read about with both....
Old 07-16-2015, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just installed the Thule system on my '14 Screw and the drivers door leaks like crazy. It wasn't cheap, and I'm very displeased. Reading through all the different threads I can only find people who seem to have had the same problem. I'm hoping to find someone with the Rhino version to see if theyre any better... I would put ladder racks on instead, but I already have a tool box that would interfere...
Old 07-17-2015, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Liamlunchtray
I just installed the Thule system on my '14 Screw and the drivers door leaks like crazy. It wasn't cheap, and I'm very displeased. Reading through all the different threads I can only find people who seem to have had the same problem. I'm hoping to find someone with the Rhino version to see if theyre any better... I would put ladder racks on instead, but I already have a tool box that would interfere...
Thanks for sharing your experience and sorry it's not gone well. I've held off on adding any rack system due to inability to find something that meets all my criteria.

Thinking that the Track-Rack system may be the best bet but I have a bed cover (Roll Bak) that is in the way of installing one easily.

Quick Reply: Rhino-Rack: 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System