Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Props to Total Automotive Performance (TAP)

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 08:27 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Props to Total Automotive Performance (TAP)

Hopefully this is the right forum to post this. If not, mods, could you move it to the correct one?

Anyways a little back story. I placed an order for an Icon stage 5 kit for my F150 during TAP's black friday sale. Got an awesome deal on the kit, I wont post numbers as it may upset someone but it was a REALLY good deal. Their customer service during the purchase was extremely helpful and patient. I think I changed my mind at least 10 times.

Fast forward to the new year. Work was going really good back around black friday, lately, not so much. I came to the realization that I could really use the cash right now more than some fancy shocks. Sent TAP a PM about what we could do and promptly got a phone call. Explained my situation to them and asked if there was any way I could cancel. They had to check with Icon and see what the status of the order was. Turns out the shocks were due to ship out in the next few days but we're able to cancel the order. They had no obligation to cancel the order, especially since it was basically an "i changed my mind" reason. So thanks to them for stepping up and helping me out. It was extremely frustrating for me to cancel the shocks that i had been waiting 2 months for, especially since it was such a good deal.

In short. TAP is great to deal with and very accommodating. Aside from a few lost PM's, their communication was more than you could ask for. I won't hesitate to use them in the future when work gets better.
The following users liked this post:

Quick Reply: Props to Total Automotive Performance (TAP)