General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

progress?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 07:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default progress?

hey im new to the site and i was wondering if there was a place to post pics and info on the progress of your truck?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Chris

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by nine23
hey im new to the site and i was wondering if there was a place to post pics and info on the progress of your truck?
Welcome to the site!! you can either post it up in a photo album on your page and everyone can view it or in the general discussion area...or the area for your year of truck..im sure either is fine
Old 03-15-2010, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pity7700
Welcome to the site!! you can either post it up in a photo album on your page and everyone can view it or in the general discussion area...or the area for your year of truck..im sure either is fine
alright cool! thanks yeah im not gonna have the truck until the end of next month but i plan of transforming this truck! its a missouri truck so its pretty much a rust bucket but that should be goin all away....ill take pictures of it and post it up when i get some! hopefully i can get any imput i can on what to do with it! thanks guys
Old 03-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Chris

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by nine23
alright cool! thanks yeah im not gonna have the truck until the end of next month but i plan of transforming this truck! its a missouri truck so its pretty much a rust bucket but that should be goin all away....ill take pictures of it and post it up when i get some! hopefully i can get any imput i can on what to do with it! thanks guys
i enjoy seeing works in progress and im sure alot of others do too, cant wait to see pics!! and im sure youll get lots of input on it
Old 03-15-2010, 01:03 PM

heres a couple pics of the truck before it had anything done to it...currently we have put about a grand into to get it running suc as radiator, hoses, filter, fuel pump, wheels & tires, gas tank, ect....all these things were put in after these pics....i know it needs a lot of work! but any suggestions let me know and please not try to bash it too much!

Quick Reply: progress?