Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power rear slider kit

Old 05-18-2008, 02:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Power rear slider kit

Has anyone put one of these in ?? I got one from ford and installed it, pretty simple install and great add on if you dont have one. The rear windows are bolted in so it doesnt need to go to a glass shop if yer fairly handy . Cheap money for a power kit, comes with everything needed and half the price of the manual slider.. I think it lists for like $400 in the acc catalog
Old 05-18-2008, 08:00 PM
07 5.4 SCREW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine came with it from the factory and I love it. I would probably never open that rear window in my screw if it wasn't powered.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:04 PM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ridinonair
Mine came with it from the factory and I love it. I would probably never open that rear window in my screw if it wasn't powered.
exactly, ive opened mine like twice lol
Old 05-18-2008, 08:05 PM

ktmboyz,
Tell us more about this and maybe some pictures. I have thought about installing one in mine since it wasn't on the option list.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:45 AM

I dont have any pics and its already in, I might be doing another one for a guy here at the dealership. I will post the link to the downloadable instructions on the ford mo co site so you can rear through that, and I can write a few other things when i get outa work.
It was really a pretty simple job, I would say the worst part was getting the rear seat back out the rest way pretty easy
Old 05-19-2008, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by ktmboyz
I dont have any pics and its already in, I might be doing another one for a guy here at the dealership. I will post the link to the downloadable instructions on the ford mo co site so you can rear through that, and I can write a few other things when i get outa work.
It was really a pretty simple job, I would say the worst part was getting the rear seat back out the rest way pretty easy

Man that would be real cool
PM me when you do that

Thanks Man
Old 05-20-2008, 10:28 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I was looking for this myself. I've had my truck 5 months and haven't opened that window once! So, $400 huh? Perhaps I'll put my grille guard on hold...
Old 05-21-2008, 09:45 AM

i think they are like 4 something , its like half the money of the manual slider. I don't understand that but i wasnt complaining. You can look on the ford mo co web site and go to acc section its in there with the $ I got mine for a little over 2 but i work at a dealer. I would say it still worth the money at 4 something, i love having a slider in the back because you get way more air flow it
Old 05-22-2008, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by ktmboyz
i think they are like 4 something , its like half the money of the manual slider. I don't understand that but i wasnt complaining. You can look on the ford mo co web site and go to acc section its in there with the $ I got mine for a little over 2 but i work at a dealer. I would say it still worth the money at 4 something, i love having a slider in the back because you get way more air flow it
Need your help
went to web site accessery section and could not get results in the search for rear window kit or rear window etc. you got a part number for thsi kit??

Thanks
Old 05-22-2008, 07:20 PM

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/fas/b2c/catalog.asp

Power Sliding Rear Window
Part Number: 4L3Z-15422B30-AA
MSRP: $329.26

Provide extra ventilation and comfort. Manual windows have privacy/solar-tinted glass to help reduce glare from the sun. Power windows open and close using a convenient dash-mounted switch. DC Power Window Assembly Kit, Not For Use With Reg.Cab

Fits:
Ford F-150 2006 2005 2004

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Power rear slider kit