General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power Mirror Switch 1997 F150

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Mirror Switch 1997 F150

I've been on EBay looking for a replacement, some look exact, but the year an model application is different. Anyone have an idea which model/ year ford used the same as the 97? I haven't found any oem resource on the web which has one available.

Thanks again....
Old 08-15-2008, 09:26 AM
I Voted For Bill and Opus

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Did you try your local Ford Dealer for this part, also LMC trucks will have this part.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Transmaster.... I ordered it from the dealer. $23
Old 08-16-2008, 10:43 AM
I Voted For Bill and Opus

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

There you go, and this way you know you got the right part. Don't ever forget the Ford parts departments, some are good, some have parts managers from hell. This is also a good way of
judging a Ford dealership. If the management will tolerate their parts department being run this
way what else are they tolerating. I remember rolling into the local Chrysler dealer in one of the old Cadillac I had at the time to get a dealer only part for a Plymouth I was doing a brake job on.
I did not like this place. It was one of those dealers who's salesman lurked like pimps.
I had one opening the door of the 1964 Sedan Deville I was driving, (sure miss that one, 429 V8, TH400 Transmission, sweet!) almost before I rolled to a stop. Asking me what kind of deal he could make. I told him that unless he got his hand off of my door handle I would break his arm. Yes and the parts manager in this place was an insult to an *******. He was so busy trying to make time with one of the female staff he was ignoring the customers at the counter. I pointed out to this jerk he could do pinchy-rear on his own time, that really pissed him off. That was 25 years ago and I have not been back. A few weeks after my encounter with this jerk and friend of mine was being treated the same way, he snatched on to him pulled him over the counter and put the boots to him big time.

Last edited by transmaster; 08-16-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Power Mirror Switch 1997 F150