General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

One or Two row Radiator

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One or Two row Radiator

Hello, I have a 2006 F150 4.6 V8 2WD that I am currently in the process of repairing due to front end damage. I am ready to purchase my radiator and ac condenser, I already have a Trans cooler. I am doing repairs myself because men in this town cee an Itty bitty girl and try to take advantage, little do they know I'm a country girl to the core, I'll do it my damn self. Now I will admit my knowledge is limited as to whether I should install the one or two row radiator and will the current factory fan shroud be suitable to stay in place? I live in Lumberton, TX where it is sweltering, I also tow here and there. The usual moving and hauling when friends and fam remember "O she does have a truck". I drive pretty rough as I'm from Cheek, TX, good trails made by yours truly and fast because once I make it to the city of Beaumont it's like "here she comes everyone bunch up" , seemingly. I'm not dangerous or anything please don't miscontrue I just know how this place runs, quite predictable. Srry off the subject lol. Soooo about that radiator??
Old 09-10-2015, 12:07 PM

Received 2,527 Likes on 1,951 Posts

Lightbulb

HINT/TIP: You'll find posting in the
Late Model F150s > 2004 - 2008 Ford F150
section more helpful/appropriate than General F150 Discussion posts.

Quick Reply: One or Two row Radiator