Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New, need advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Georgia Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow New, need advice

Been following the forum for some time, finally decided to join. Im new (ik, gross), and have some questions. I have $400 burning a hoe in my pocket, and have some things I want to buy/upgrade. The first is spacers. I have heard some horror stories, but it appears that the majority of people have no problems. I was thinking about getting 2-3" spacers on my 35's for a more aggressive look, and I am currently too broke for a new wheel/tire set. If anyone wouldn't mind referring me to some decent ones, or giving some tips on how to do it right, that would be great. If you also have pics of a 2001ish f150 with 2-3' spacers that you could share that would be cool too. I also cannot stand the stock speakers, if any audiophiles would like to refer me to a good, cheap(ish), system i could rig up, it would be appreciated. I know nothing about all that audio stuff btw. And lastly, this is a big one, and i might get banned for this, but, theoretically, how and what would one need to swap an ls1 into a 2001 4.6l f150? (yes, you read that right, a chevy motor in a f150). Anyway the first 2 are priority but the ls swap might be a future thing...anyway, thanks in advance.

Last edited by weekendwarrior72; 01-17-2015 at 11:42 AM.

Quick Reply: New, need advice