General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2015 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 06:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New 2015 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost

Purchased a new 2015 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost Crew Cab in early January. I immediately started getting warnings for ABS, Hill Descent, Service Advance Trac etc. It was in the service dept 7 times. The last time was from March 12 to about March 24th. The interior was gutted. No dash, steering wheel, console, seats and carpeting. Sad to see my new truck that way.
So far I have not had any problems with my truck but I did send a registered letter to Ford initiating the Illinois Lemon Law a week ago. So far I have not had any problems with my truck and have not received a reply form Ford in regards to my letter. The Dealership has been great in dealing with my truck.
The day after I picked it up I drove in and told them if I have one more problem with it in the next year it will be returned. Money back or a new truck just like the one I purchased. Wish me luck that I will not have any more problems.. 919 miles on it now because it has been in the service dept more than I have had the days to drive it.

Quick Reply: New 2015 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost