Originally Posted by goneFXcrazy
Just a few
1. MoodyBlue overlays!!!
2. PTM/chrome mirror caps and door handles (I prefer PTM)
3. New wheels and a little more rugged tires
4. OEM HID's look fantastic
5. BedRug!!!! If you're not hauling dirt on a daily basis, these are great. Brings a certain touch of refinement to the truck.
6. LED interior lights. Interior is pretty dark especially the back seat area.
7. OEM Platinum power boards, I'm not a fan of the tubular chrome steps
8. Chrome exhaust tip if you don't have one. It's a nice touch
9. Basic audio upgrades ($800 worth of better speakers and amp) I know you like to rock it out!
10. Hitch cover (still trying to find one I like.....)
11. Bed cover of some kind.
12. Paying off the truck, best mod you can do. Make it yours officially!!!
That should get you started and lighten your wallet enough. Good luck choosing!
Thanks for that mod list. I like it all. No I do not have an exhaust tip. And my hitch cover is an Ohio State University one. I don't have it in there now cause a hitch ball is still on, which I need to take off.
Yes indeed I really need an audio upgrade cause I love music and I spend a lot of time in my truck.
Originally Posted by F150Boy225
Fender flares always look nice
Thanks. Yes I do like those too.
Originally Posted by jesusv
Nice Truck Comquest!
My two quick suggestions for cheap and functional mods.
DZ easy tailgate assist
Tint front windows
Thanks. I do not have a tailgate assist but the front windows are tinted already. I want them darker, so I will have to find out what is GA laws now since we moved from SC to GA. I have had limo black on vehicles before and never had a problem. I Love dark tint, but now since I'm in my 40's, my eyes seems like they play tricks on me...ha ha