Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jammy, Inc LEDs

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 05:03 PM
zap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Jammy, Inc LEDs

I would just like to recommend Jammy, Inc to anyone looking for quality, economical LEDs for their trailers, flatbeds, headache racks, etc. The customer service is excellent. They just overnighted me a new pair of back up lights for my headache rack after showing them that two of the diodes on my LED's had stopped working and both backups were beginning to flicker. They obviously are a company that stands behind their products.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:14 PM

Received 387 Likes on 274 Posts

Originally Posted by zap
I would just like to recommend Jammy, Inc to anyone looking for quality, economical LEDs for their trailers, flatbeds, headache racks, etc. The customer service is excellent. They just overnighted me a new pair of back up lights for my headache rack after showing them that two of the diodes on my LED's had stopped working and both backups were beginning to flicker. They obviously are a company that stands behind their products.
Im interested in mounting some aux. LED's to help out the poor reverse lighting.

I was going to order 2 rectangle lights to mount on either side of the hitch.

Which ones do you have? How much were they total including shipping? I absolutely hate websites that do not post price and shipping info.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:16 PM
zap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

By rectangle I assume you mean the 3x5, like what you would find on some CM flatbeds and such. I have the J-65's, which are 6" oval.

This is so you can get the product numbers. Unfortunately you can not order directly from Jammy.
http://www.jammyinc.com/Products/Lig...D_stopTurn.htm

I bought mine from R&P Trailers for $40 in a kit with the lights, grommets, and pigtails. I think shipping was like $14. R&P's online website is eBay based and it takes some searching for what you want.

Here are my LEDs as currently set up. The lights on the bottom bumper are incandescent just because I wanted some cheap lights down there that could get hit by rocks and dunked in water.

If you have any questions about how I have mine wired feel free to ask.

Quick Reply: Jammy, Inc LEDs