Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with PAC steering wheel controls.. please

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Posttal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help with PAC steering wheel controls.. please

Hey guys,By chance has anyone install the PAC SWI-PS steering wheel controls for an aftermarket radio.?This weekend i'm installing my new nav/dvd head.Its a Pioneer AVIC-X910BT,and i ordered the steering wheel controls..the install kit and the sirius tuner.I'm curious if the temp and blower speed controls can be programed for radio use..Oh by the way my truck is a 2006 f150 lariat.While browsing the instructions theres a note on Chevy's about programing the temp control.So it got me wondering.
Any advice on the install in general? since I haven't started I'm still not sure if the factory ford sirius antenna will plug into the after market sirius unit..if not I'm running it thru the headliner and out the 3rd brake light on ther top of the cab so the wire doesn't show..that seems to be the hardest part as of now.But there sure are a lot of wires with the pac unit the install harness and the sirius.Finding a place for it all looks tight.I might have to call in sick friday to get a head start on it.

Quick Reply: Help with PAC steering wheel controls.. please