Sponsored by:

Hella Dynaview driving lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 05:00 PM
I Voted For Bill and Opus

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Hella Dynaview driving lights

When I was looking at the automotive lighting shown on the Hella site I
ran across Dynaview driving lights. I like night driving, except in a blizzard (I am not crazy) In Wyoming we have all kinds of wildlife you can see on the road at night, anything that will help me see those glowing eyeballs in time to slow down is fantastic. Here is was Hella has to say about them......

DynaView® - the driving lamp system with integrated bend lighting
Driving off into uncertain darkness is a thing of the past thanks to the Hella development DynaView®.

The DynaView® system actually comprises four headlamps, two of which provide conventional main beam light and one each of which respectively – depending on the course of the bend – illuminates the road ahead. This bend lighting is controlled by an intelligent chip which continually calculates the respective transverse acceleration of the vehicle and automatically switches the required bend lighting on – completely independent of external technology such as GPS-controlled systems. Making night-time drives along winding roads considerably safer and more relaxed.
DynaView® a step towards new light intelligence.

Here is an outfit that has them for sale. Considering what they do the $271 dollar price tag is a bargain.
http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/...iew_system.jsp

Quick Reply: Hella Dynaview driving lights