General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Davidson

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 01:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Harley Davidson

It seems like Ford has produced a Harley Davidson edition for quite a while now. When is Harley going to produce a Ford edition? The FLSTFX4. Or the FLHTRUCK. Maybe the FLHTINUM edition.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:15 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Hiddenmickey
It seems like Ford has produced a Harley Davidson edition for quite a while now. When is Harley going to produce a Ford edition? The FLSTFX4. Or the FLHTRUCK. Maybe the FLHTINUM edition.
If they did that, shouldnt they make it a hybrid bike, dual sport, but something way cooler looking than the other dual sports? I mean, if we do harley trucks that are built for street performance, shouldnt they make a ford bike built for any road condition? Thats what I wanna see
Old 03-09-2010, 04:14 PM

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

It seems like Ford has produced a Harley Davidson edition for quite a while now. When is Harley going to produce a Ford edition?
Do you really think that anyone riding a Harley is going to put a Ford sticker on it? Let's get real! I've met a lot of bikers in my 150,000 miles of motorcycle riding, and I can't picture any of them putting a Ford stiker on their scooter. I have a problem with putting the state vehicle inspection sticker on my bike.

It is interesting to note that both Ford Motor Company and Harley Davidson Motor Company started production in 1903. Different cities of course, but still the same year. And both always have been and still are American companies.
No Obamanomic bailouts here!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SailorDon
Do you really think that anyone riding a Harley is going to put a Ford sticker on it? Let's get real! I've met a lot of bikers in my 150,000 miles of motorcycle riding, and I can't picture any of them putting a Ford stiker on their scooter. I have a problem with putting the state vehicle inspection sticker on my bike.

It is interesting to note that both Ford Motor Company and Harley Davidson Motor Company started production in 1903. Different cities of course, but still the same year. And both always have been and still are American companies.
No Obamanomic bailouts here!
I'm just trying to figure out how to put a big silver panel across the back of my Road King.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:28 AM

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

I'm just trying to figure out how to put a big silver panel across the back of my Road King.
That would be awesome dude! Let us know how it works out.

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson