Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good dealers in MD for warranty work?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 01:39 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Good dealers in MD for warranty work?

Does anyone in central Md know of a good dealer for warranty work? I have been to two already (Koons Ford in Annapolis and Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie) and both experiences have been poor to say the least. I have a fairly long list of things that need fixing and am looking for a reliable dealer to do it. If anyone has a dealer/service rep they like please let me know.

Thanks
Brian
Old 08-29-2014, 06:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am extremely fond of Preston Ford, but if you are in AA County, it's a bit of a haul
Old 08-30-2014, 09:08 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Techwreck
I am extremely fond of Preston Ford, but if you are in AA County, it's a bit of a haul
Thanks. Where are they located? May have to check them out.

Brian
Old 08-30-2014, 02:49 PM
2013 Tuxedo Black Limited

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by bdconsoli
Does anyone in central Md know of a good dealer for warranty work? I have been to two already (Koons Ford in Annapolis and Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie) and both experiences have been poor to say the least. I have a fairly long list of things that need fixing and am looking for a reliable dealer to do it. If anyone has a dealer/service rep they like please let me know.

Thanks
Brian
First off, I hate taking a vehicle to have service at the dealer as I don't trust anyone but myself to do the work.

I have to recommend Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie. Recently took my wife's AWD Lincoln to them to have the PTU replaced, common problem for that vehicle. This was out of pocket since the vehicle was out of warranty. They did a great job, even came in cheaper than what they quoted. That in itself was a pleasant surprise. I would have done it myself, but the labor was only $500 and I didn't have to get my hands dirty or read scriptures from the good book.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bdconsoli
Thanks. Where are they located? May have to check them out.

Brian
They are in Preston about 20 minutes east of Easton.

http://www.prestonford.com/

Quick Reply: Good dealers in MD for warranty work?