Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fun story and Last pic of my truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 02:17 AM
Parts Guy

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Fun story and Last pic of my truck

I have a 05 Lariat. So my key igintion broke. Not a big thing, stuff happens, THis story is not about that. So lets get that out of the way. Truck would not move and i have a great exstended warranty and it has a road side service. Tow Truck came to my house to take my truck to a Ford dealer here in Vegas. This is where it gets crazy. This pic was the last one of my truck for two days.

\

The truck was to be droped off at ford. I waited and didnt hear anything the next day from ford so I called at 1pm at lunch. THey said they NEVER got the truck. Called the tow company and went back and forth. Driver keep saying that he droped it off. After fighting with the tow truck company the truck was found by Metro (police) when it was found outside of a CHEVY DEALER NEXT DOOR!!!!! The driver said that the drive was closed and he only could leave it on the street on the back side of the dealer. Keys was in side and unlocked with a the tablet radio deck and subs in side. Thank god no one missed with my truck. TRuck was fixed and got back today. DONT EVER USE 777 Towing if you live in Vegas. The dealer said this is not the first time. They have problems all the time with this company. SO YA>
The following 2 users liked this post by beetlevegas:
canddmeyer (09-15-2015), tanked_darren (09-15-2015)
Old 09-15-2015, 09:02 AM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,600 Likes on 6,204 Posts

WOW, what a crappy tow company. But why is this the last pic of your truck? I though you got it back all fixed?
Old 09-16-2015, 01:32 PM
minitrucker

Received 98 Likes on 83 Posts

Why did you send it to the dealer with all of your stuff still in it unlocked? Don't you have a keypad on the door you could have used and locked the keys in the console? Then The next morning you could have used your cellular communicator and told them the code.

Quick Reply: Fun story and Last pic of my truck