Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Forums new tool, iTrader! Clicky to see how it works!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 07:26 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Default Forums new tool, iTrader! Clicky to see how it works!

Evening all! Lenn finally got the forum iTrader classifieds rating system installed and I am going through right now and testing it out, making sure it's working correctly. So I am going through and adding a iTrader rating to everybody who has purchased a tuner from me here on the boards and if you could take a minute of time to do the same for me, we would appreciate it. Everything should be up and running for it but never hurts to test and retest.

Purpose of the rating system is it is a very quick and easy way to see at a glance if a person has bought or sold on the forum before and how well those transaction were rated. So if I see a person who has 11 positive reviews from prior transaction, I know whatever their are selling is probably legit. Obviously it's not going to eliminate those who try to scam but it's just another tool to be used against them.

It's very simple to do, just click on the Feedback Score next to my name on the left, that will take you to my ratings page on my profile, click Submit Feedback, rate it according to how you felt the transaction was, put any comments in, and for a link, just use the below Group Buy link. It's the same process for any time you buy from people or sell.

Im currently going through and adding iTrader for everybody who has bought from me but it's gonna take me a while!

https://www.f150forum.com/f53/group-...can-do-148145/

Quick Reply: Forums new tool, iTrader! Clicky to see how it works!