Brock Lesnar's Ford F-150 truck - Page 2 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Brock Lesnar's Ford F-150 truck

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #11
Senior Member

5 Year Member
 
LovetheTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 6,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 59 Times in 5 Posts
Default

That grey truck has more than a 6" lift. I remember him from another forum and I believe he has a Daystar 2.5" leveling kit on top of his 6" Fabtech.
LovetheTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:15 AM   #12
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
Buck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NV
Posts: 2,788
Thanked 103 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovetheTide View Post
That grey truck has more than a 6" lift. I remember him from another forum and I believe he has a Daystar 2.5" leveling kit on top of his 6" Fabtech.
I was going to say the same thing....that truck looks like its got more than 6 inches of lift.
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:24 AM   #13
Proudly Canadian
5 Year Member
 
clpeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta
Posts: 3,000
Thanked 121 Times in 111 Posts
Default

anyone have pictures of this truck of Lesnar's? I googled it, but found no results.. (p.s. he got the s**t beat out of him tonight. I was kind of disappointed)
clpeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:11 AM   #14
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
blueovelboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: bay area
Posts: 2,017
Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clpeller View Post
anyone have pictures of this truck of Lesnar's? I googled it, but found no results.. (p.s. he got the s**t beat out of him tonight. I was kind of disappointed)
how cool was it to watch Danna Whites golden boy get his *** handed to him!
blueovelboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:29 AM   #15
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
Big F150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston-San Marcos
Posts: 494
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

He got his !ss tore up!!! Brock is cocky, stuck up, shows poor sportsmanship and refers to himself in third person. Ha. He had a different tone afterwards.
Big F150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:37 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 146
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
Hi guy's, I'm new here (1st post), I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me which model F-150 truck Brock Lesnar currently drives? I caught a glimpse of it on UFC primetime a couple of day's ago. I live in the Uk and am hoping to import a f-150 myself as soon as i finish off researching the various models.
I was in the Netherlands for 3 months, and traveled Germany, Belgium, France, and Luxembourg during that time. If you live in rural area's and rarely travel in the city, I'd say an F150 would probably do OK, but there's no way in hell I'd willingly drive a boat like an F150 through the cities with regularity. A Ranger maybe, but nothing bigger.

Just my opinion though from my experiences. I will say though that at the odd chance, I did see a couple F350 Super Duty's over there, but in rural driveways.
D94R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #17
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I've googled Brock's truck and can't find any pictures, but as others have said it certainly didn't look as high as the one pictured earlier on this thread. Here is a picture of the look that i'd like to achieve, not sure about what levelling/lift this one has had.
Attached Thumbnails
Brock Lesnar's Ford F-150 truck-blackout-fx4-3.jpg  
Rigsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #18
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Here's another couple of pic's of the same truck, it doesn't look like it put much if any added width to the truck.
Attached Thumbnails
Brock Lesnar's Ford F-150 truck-blackout-fx4-1.jpg   Brock Lesnar's Ford F-150 truck-blackout-fx4-2.jpg  
Rigsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #19
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D94R View Post
I was in the Netherlands for 3 months, and traveled Germany, Belgium, France, and Luxembourg during that time. If you live in rural area's and rarely travel in the city, I'd say an F150 would probably do OK, but there's no way in hell I'd willingly drive a boat like an F150 through the cities with regularity. A Ranger maybe, but nothing bigger.

Just my opinion though from my experiences. I will say though that at the odd chance, I did see a couple F350 Super Duty's over there, but in rural driveways.
I do live in a rural area and don't go into the city too much, so no major problems there. If i'm honest I really like the overall look of the Ford Raptor SVT and would definatley buy one if it wasn't so wide!

Last edited by Rigsy; 10-24-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Rigsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:43 PM   #20
Proudly Canadian
5 Year Member
 
clpeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta
Posts: 3,000
Thanked 121 Times in 111 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big F150 View Post
He got his !ss tore up!!! Brock is cocky, stuck up, shows poor sportsmanship and refers to himself in third person. Ha. He had a different tone afterwards.

Poor Sportsmanship? You're crazy. First off, everyone trash talks before the fights and says they're going to kick the other persons a**. Second, after he got his a** kicked he had nothing but good things to say about Velasquez and just said that he plain got outworked. I would say that is pretty sporting to me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
I've googled Brock's truck and can't find any pictures, but as others have said it certainly didn't look as high as the one pictured earlier on this thread. Here is a picture of the look that i'd like to achieve, not sure about what levelling/lift this one has had.
I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with a lift/leveling kit for width. I'm too lazy to look at who said that, but I'm not sure why they did. The only thing I can see that would increase the width would be if you got wider tires than stock. But if you just get the same width tires with a higher aspect ratio you shouldn't have to worry about increasing your width.
clpeller is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help me decide on a truck! WOT4x4 1997 - 2003 Ford F150 26 07-05-2016 02:12 PM
Wooo hoooo!!!! Picked her up yesterday ALScott 2015 - Present Ford F150 16 05-27-2016 11:45 PM
What Do You Think Of This Blower - Could Work On F-150 sqidd 2011+ Engine Related Questions 5 09-05-2015 09:13 AM
Free Drop-in Bedliner for 2015 5.5 ft Box RacerBX1 North Central 2 09-03-2015 10:55 PM
New to Forum SC67 Introductions 0 09-02-2015 08:24 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com