Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best quality lift kit for 2013 ford f-150 fx4?? Need opinions.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Best quality lift kit for 2013 ford f-150 fx4?? Need opinions.

Hi guys!

So I've used forums for different makes of vehicles before but this is my first time using ford forums. I'm planning on lifting my boyfriend's 2013 ford f-150 fx4. I don't know much about lifting but I know enough, if that makes sense. I know for a fact though that he said he wanted a 6 inch lift. With new tires I THINK but he wants to keep the same wheels. I've been looking up different lift kits, & I keep hearing about tuff country, skyjacker, rancho, & fabtech. I haven't looked up any tires yet but from what I've read from some forums on here is to pick the right ones that can handle the road right? He drives his truck on a daily basis and we go hog hunting often during the week. So if y'all could please give me some advice on what to pick! Pictures would be highly appreciated as well! I just want to make sure if I'm gonna be spending a bunch of pretty pennies on this that I'm gonna get something worth the bang for it's buck! I'll post a picture of his truck so y'all have the idea of what his trucks looks like too.

Old 11-21-2014, 10:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im in the same boat.....looking for options and ride quality. I know it wont ride like stock, but i want something close....nothing too stiff

Quick Reply: Best quality lift kit for 2013 ford f-150 fx4?? Need opinions.