General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Phone Audio Muted Sync Problem

Old 09-25-2014, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 2013 Phone Audio Muted Sync Problem

Hey all,

I just purchased a 2013 F-150 with Ford Sync, NOT MyTouch. I cannot find out how to sync my phone with the system via bluetooth. When I select Phone from my options on the left of the screen, the screen displays "Phone Audio Muted" and when I try to turn up or down the volume it defaults back to playing the radio. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Brady
Old 09-26-2014, 03:10 PM
Ford Customer Service

Received 315 Likes on 196 Posts

Originally Posted by bradyplett
Hey all,

I just purchased a 2013 F-150 with Ford Sync, NOT MyTouch. I cannot find out how to sync my phone with the system via bluetooth. When I select Phone from my options on the left of the screen, the screen displays "Phone Audio Muted" and when I try to turn up or down the volume it defaults back to playing the radio. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Brady
The steps to pair your phone should be similar to the ones listed here: http://support.ford.com/sync-technol...our-phone-sync

If the phone button isn't responding on the steering wheel nor the radio dash, then you'd want to contact the dealership for further troubleshooting.

Nick
Old 08-05-2020, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bradyplett
Hey all,

Thanks,

Brady
did you find the solution? I have the same problem

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2013 Phone Audio Muted Sync Problem