Originally Posted by compCoder
1. Remove 2 small screws at bottom of the door panel (6mm)
2. Remove small black cover from inset for door handle (pry it out carefully with a small flat head screw driver or panel removal tool) and remove bolt behind it (8mm)
3. Pop window/door lock control panel out with the same flat head screw driver and disconnect all connectors. Remove small screw from behind it (6mm)
4. Lift straight up on door panel and then tilt toward you.
5. Disconnect mirror control connector.
6. Squeeze two tabs on the door latch assembly and it can be removed along with the cable. DONE.
Note: On my
2010 I only have 4 bolts. The two 6mm's at the bottom, the one 8mm under the small square in the hand grab, and one 8mm behind the black cover behind the handle. Both fronts are identical...everything else is the same.