Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1995 F150 Power Locks Issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 06:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1995 F150 Power Locks Issue

Hello everyone,

I finally have a questions I could find an answer to by searching, so I thought I post on the forum and see if someone might have some ideas!

I have a 95 F150 Eddie Bauer Edition. A couple of years ago, the driver's side window was left cracked, and it rained.... After that day, the power locks stopped working. I have simply learned to live without them, however something happened today that has got me determined to solve this.

Today I replaced the bushings in the driver's side window regulator. When I put it all back together, I accidentally hit the unlock button, and the doors unlocked! They would not lock, however now pushing lock or unlock generates the clicking sound in the remote access/alarm module. After that first time, the door switch would not work again, however now the key fob works to unlock....but not to lock.

I inspected the back of the door switch cluster and found no corrosion. I fumbled with the plugs on the remote module....nothing.

Does anyone have any idea what my problem is here?

Thank you!

Brett
Old 10-22-2014, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?

Ok. How about this. Does anyone know if the remote security modules has changeable relays? Could this be the problem?

Quick Reply: 1995 F150 Power Locks Issue