Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1992 Ford F-150 Skytec p-10 alarm system with power door actuator update

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 11:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Ford F-150 Skytec p-10 alarm system with power door actuator update

If any one is looking for a good alarm system that has no conflicts with the F-150 or any other Fords then Skytek is the way to go. The P-10 has a pretty descriptive instruction manual so that you can do it yourself and save $100. What sets this apart from others is that the P-10 works great with universal door lock actuators (motors). I have a custom F-150 and it never had power doors and I hated that. It took only a day and I installed the alarm and both door actuators. Now when I want in I just press the unlock button on the pad and the alarm disables and the doors unlock. No more having to manually lock or unlock the door for another passenger anymore! Here's the link to a picture of the alarm in the box along with all needed supplies as well as the user manual. https://www.f150forum.com/album.php?albumid=73 All 8 pages are on that one link. Another cool thing this alarm has is an ignition switch disabler that I will install tomorrow. I will have video posted to my www.youtube.com page tomorrow night to give you insight on how this alarm works. In the mean while you can still find me at www.youtube.com/mynewemail44

Last edited by Nick Martini; 06-19-2009 at 12:36 AM. Reason: misspell words

Quick Reply: 1992 Ford F-150 Skytec p-10 alarm system with power door actuator update