Topic Sponsor
Super Duty Forum Talk about Super Duty and Heavy Duty Ford trucks here.

New to the 6.7

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New to the 6.7

Just stepped up from a 2011 F150 to a brand spanking new '15 F250 CC, FX4 with plow package! Love the truck, its hard not to giggle when that boost gauge goes up. Now on to the questions. 1. Can I run 35x12.5 without rub or with minor trimming since I have the upgraded front springs? 18" preferably 20" with no lift. 2. Should I stay with factory backspacing and offset or can I go to a -18 offset? 3. Truck cam with the up fitter switches already wired in, where to I plug in my accessories? and finally, IS anyone running Rigid D2 cubes as fogs and is it worth it? Thanks in advance
Old 07-04-2015, 12:01 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes you can run 35x12.50 with no lift by trimming bumper bracket slightly and the wheel well plastic abought 1 inch.I had the stock 20's with no ploblems but then I put Fuels with offset out and had to add 2'' spacers in front.The uppfitter switchs wire loom is on the drivers side by the firewall.Inside wiring is already ran to switchs and fused,i believe the two left switchs are higher amp then the two on the right.I installed Sylvania silver star bulbs in my fogs and then installed rigids in the bumper to the upfitters,well worth the effert but only useable when no one is around you.Mine is the 6.7 diesel FX4 lariat package and is a torgue monster,your going to love your new truck.
Attached Thumbnails New to the 6.7-img_1140.jpg   New to the 6.7-img_1186.jpg  

Quick Reply: New to the 6.7