Topic Sponsor
Super Duty Forum Talk about Super Duty and Heavy Duty Ford trucks here.

Is anyone interested.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Thread killer

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Is anyone interested.......

I posted this on another forum also but thought I would post it here too...

I know this isn't the proper place, just asking to see if there is any interest so I don't waste time posting in the classifieds.

I will have step tubes and an Access Roll up tonneau for sale when my new F150 comes in a few weeks or so. They are coming off a 2008 F350 short bed crew cab.

The step tubes were originally from a 2003 F350 and were taken off of a new truck and replace with something else. They are factory chrome Ford aluminum oval tubes with 2 step pads. I have them on my 2008 F350 now and they fit with no modification. They are in very good condition.

The Access Roll up tonneau was purchased new with the truck. It is in excellent condition, the velcro is still excellent. Never opened in winter.

I will be offering good deals on both. The buyer will pay actuall shipping charges. I would consider meeting up with a buyer from Minnesota or western Wisconsin to save on shipping charges.

Please post if you are interested. If I get a few hits of interested parties I will list for sale in the classified section.

The sale of these items is, of course, contingent on the arrival of my new F150 SCREW. Not sure when that will be. I was give the standard "it will be 6-8 weeks" song and dance. It has been a little over 3 weeks.

Glen
Old 05-21-2010, 10:53 PM
rus

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

How big is the short bed? Is it a 6 foot bed? Don't know much on the f350 box sizes. I am interested in the cover as I have a 2002 f150 short box with Super duty tailgate.
I would like first option to purcgase tonneau cover when opportunity arises.

Thanks
Rus
Old 05-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Thread killer

Originally Posted by rus
How big is the short bed? Is it a 6 foot bed? Don't know much on the f350 box sizes. I am interested in the cover as I have a 2002 f150 short box with Super duty tailgate.
I would like first option to purcgase tonneau cover when opportunity arises.

Thanks
Rus

The length is a tad over 80". The specs on the Super Duty say 6.75 feet. I don't know the specs for the 02 F150 but if I had to guess I'd say it would be closer to 6.5 feet. That is if you have a super cab (just noticed you sig and see you doo have a Scab )which is what I would guess if you put a super duty tailgate on as that gate would not have fit a supercrew. Let me know if you think it will work and if so we can work out a deal.

Glen
Old 06-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Thread killer

My new F150 came in and the dealer offered me $500 to leave the tonneau and tubes on the truck. That was $200 more that I was going to ask for the pair of items. It was a deal I couldn't pass up, getting more money and not having to go through the hassle of removing, storing, selling and subsequently shipping the items.

Sorry, the items are gone.

Thanks for looking.

Glen