Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-21-2013, 01:19 AM   #1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default What do you do

What do you do when you think your best friend you have known all your life ,you think Is talking to your girlfriend that you've been dating for 2 years. Dig a hole and sit there or what.?
2004 F-150 heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #2

Make sure that ***hole knows stuff will happen if it comes to be true
georgenicholas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #3

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 F-150 heritage View Post
What do you do when you think your best friend you have known all your life ,you think Is talking to your girlfriend that you've been dating for 2 years. Dig a hole and sit there or what.?
Dig a hole and put them in it... Then fill hole. But on a serious note if he's doing that then he's no best friend, and she's no girlfriend. So maybe you need to re evaluate your friends.
jcartertn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcartertn View Post

Dig a hole and put them in it... Then fill hole. But on a serious note if he's doing that then he's no best friend, and she's no girlfriend. So maybe you need to re evaluate your friends.
I really just need to talk. It's been a ****ty *** night. First I break my phone.. No phone for a while. Then my mom was pissed cause I didn't tell her where I was.. I didn't text my girl as much today and my friend showed me all the texts they they sent but not what was in them. Then he deleted them and I asked to see it and they were all gone. got pulled over and I don't have my full liscense yet. Almost had to wait another year. Pretty sure my mom will find out about the stuff I lied about. Then be very happy. So tomorrow I will go to my girls house and see if her messages are deleted too. If they are ****s gonna hit the fan. sorry to be postin this on a truck forum but not many people I can talk to at 1 am. Thanks guys
Old 01-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #5

If this proves to be true, it is better to find this sort of thing out long before you get really serious or married so count your blessings..

What you need to do is not let this run or wreck your life...doing rash things isn't the solution and won't help things. Young girls have a way of getting young men into all kinds of trouble.

If this girl and best friend are in fact stepping out, wash your hands of them. and don't turn your back on your family-in the end, your family will be there for you even if others are not.

You sound like my son who has gone through this as well...
Cdn Paratrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #6
Ex-Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcartertn View Post
if he's doing that then he's no best friend, and she's no girlfriend. So maybe you need to re evaluate your friends.
This is true.

Liberty is freedom!
TheX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #7
SJP

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I would confront him and ask him what the hell is going on, best friends don't do that to each other.
SJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #8

No offense intended, so please don't read into it. It sounds like your still pretty young. Take the advice of us older, more seasoned guys. Live a bit before you tie yourself down with a woman. Additionally, if your so called best friend is making advances on your girl, then he is not really your friend let alone your best friend. If this is the case, then you need to dump them both, making it perfectly clear to your buddy why you don't want to hand out with him anymore (be tack full and cool about it, no fighting, no threats, no warnings. Just calmly tell him how it is and walk away like a man). If he is truly your BF, then he will realize that no girl is worth your friendship. Sad to have to say, but if they do eventually date, he will in all likelihood lose her to some other guy down the road and when that happens, he will be back knocking on your door. IMO he is doing you a favor, if she decides to go with him or anyone else, she was not the right girl and like others have said, its better to find out now then 10 years from now when you have more skin in the game.

First and foremost, make certain your not reading more into this then there is. If what you suspect is happening, then move on. It's not the end of the world and there are plenty more fish out there. Live your life while you can and enjoy yourself before you wake up one morning looking back wishing you had. I'll take my Dear Abby cap off now. Good Luck with this.
Whalersailor18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #9

Sorry for bitching on here.. But thanks for your love advice for dumb kids
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #10

I deal with 18-20 year olds a lot. And you'd be surprised how many of them decide to get married to their high school girlfriends. And then not a year later they're divorced. Point being don't sweat it. By the time you're 21-24 you won't even recognize your 15-18 year old self, and this chick won't even be an afterthought. I didn't have much time for a girlfriend in high school, hit college and dated a girl for 2 years. That didn't work either because you simply change so much from 18-21. Then I was on my own for a while and honestly that was an awesome time. I had the most fun just doing what I wanted all the time. If I wanted to go to a bar and watch the game or get obliterated I had nobody to answer to, it was awesome. I'm glad I had that time to get all that out of my system. You're going to need it too. If I were you, I'd just get rid of her, the relationship clearly isn't going anywhere and you'll be better off not worrying about her.
KPGunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM