Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!
Until a few years ago I had every firearm I had bought over a period of 50+ years. Additionally I inherited my in-law's and my dad's collections. Too many to store in my safe and closet. Kept a couple and told friends the rest, including my collection, were for sale. First two callers bought 'em all. A dealer "friend" is still mad that I did not accept his offer (lowball) for the entire lot.
A good quality glass paired with a solid mount should have no zero issues. Its user error 99% of the time. The other 1% would be a defective scope.* Before the butt-hurt comes in*. I am NOT implying that cheaper scopes don't work good.
That's why I said a $20 scope. I see people using junk optics all the time and wondering why its never on target. The cheapest scope I have is a $60 simmons,but its only on my .17
2000 S-cab 5.4 Triton 4x4 3" body lift 4.5" suspension lift 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers. full system with 2 10s,tinted lights,blue interior lights,skyjacker shocks and blocks and way too much money invested. Half assed build thread http://www.f150forum.com/f78/jackedu...thread-228753/
Nice lookse good! Iv'e been looking at other cals, for now staying with NATO, I got 3 more 5.56 i want to do. Going to do 18" SS Varmint build, M4A1 clone and, M16A4 clone. Then ill move on to .300 whisper and blackout. Wanna do .300 SBR
MY Noveske SBR Tribute build, soon as i get the stamp putting her all together.